How do you celebrate your 30th anniversary?
How to Celebrate a 30-Year Anniversary
- Enjoy Seafood and Pearls. Plate of stewed shrimp on table.
- Throw A “30-Themed” Party. A chocolate cake with “30” candles on top.
- Show Love With Lilies. Four white lily flowers.
- Rekindle the Romance — 30s Style. Couple sitting together on beach during sunset.
What is traditional gift for 30th anniversary?
Traditional: Pearl It’s tradition to pair each year of marriage with a material or gemstone, and the 30th anniversary is represented by pearl. Pearls symbolize beauty from within and the kind of special bond that drives a 30-year relationship.
What is a 30th anniversary called?
The 30th Anniversary is known as the Pearl Anniversary because, historically, wives celebrating their 30th Anniversary were presented with pearls. Like pearls, couples who reach 30 years of marriage are relatively rare, and the giving of the pearl symbolises the beauty and scarcity of such a wonderful union.
What do you give a man for 30th wedding anniversary?
The modern gift choice for 30 year anniversary gifts for men is diamond. While you may hope that he chooses to honor you with diamond jewelry, he may prefer a manlier gift – like something made of wood: a beer holder, watch and watch case, monogrammed cufflinks, or even a cigar humidor.
What is the symbol for 2 years of marriage?
The traditional gift for a second anniversary is something made of cotton. As a material, cotton is both durable and versatile—two important qualities in a successful marriage. Cotton is also considered to be a symbol of prosperity.
What do you write on a 30th wedding anniversary card?
Wishes for Parents, Friends, or Family Members
- I bet you feel like you’ve been married for three decades.
- You guys have been married since the stone age.
- You’ve had 30 years to create the perfect marriage.
- Congratulations for being together for 10,957 days!
- 30 years is considered a generation.