- 1 What is another way to say 25th anniversary?
- 2 How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
- 3 What do I write in a 25th anniversary card to my wife?
- 4 What do I say to my husband on our 25th anniversary?
- 5 What are some anniversary quotes?
- 6 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 7 How do you write an anniversary in short?
- 8 What do you do for your 25th wedding anniversary?
- 9 How do you wish Happy 25th anniversary to mom and dad?
- 10 How can I wish my wife on our anniversary?
- 11 What is the percentage of marriages that last for 25 years?
- 12 Why is 25th anniversary called Silver Jubilee?
What is another way to say 25th anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
Happy Anniversary To You Both!
- Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful couple.
- Best wishes on your anniversary!
- May you two lovebirds enjoy each other’s company today and always.
- Happy Wedding Anniversary!
- Warmest wishes to a lovely couple on your wedding anniversary.
What do I write in a 25th anniversary card to my wife?
Here are some ideas for anniversary messages for wife from husband:
- You’re the perfect one for me.
- I love our life together.
- You’re an amazing wife.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
- I love being married to you.
- You’re more beautiful now than ever.
- We make a great team.
- You understand me like no one else.
What do I say to my husband on our 25th anniversary?
I love you so much, and happy 25th anniversary! If I know what love is, it’s because of husbands like you. Thank you for the 25 wonderful and magical years. My love for you has only grown bigger, stronger, and deeper over the years.
What are some anniversary quotes?
Short and Sweet Anniversary Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.”
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you write an anniversary in short?
There is one abbreviation for anniversary: anniv. If you want to make this plural, remember to add on an “es”.
What do you do for your 25th wedding anniversary?
- Change things up at home.
- Do something especially romantic at home.
- Mark the day permanently, which doesn’t necessarily mean getting a tattoo (although if you’re considering it, now could be good time).
- Have a day of service — to each other.
- Have a day of service — to others.
How do you wish Happy 25th anniversary to mom and dad?
Congratulations dad and mom on your 25th wedding anniversary. My heartiest congratulations to you as you have completed 25 years together under one roof. Thanks for being an amazing couple and a wonderful parent to us. God bless you!
How can I wish my wife on our anniversary?
“ Happy anniversary to my dear wife! I am grateful for the wonderful time that we have spent together. Believe me; those moments are really special to me. I hope we spend our lives together, like this.”
What is the percentage of marriages that last for 25 years?
According to the census statistics, more than half of the nation’s married couples have been together at least 15 years. About a third have marked their 25th anniversaries, and 6 percent have been married more than 50 years.
Why is 25th anniversary called Silver Jubilee?
The silver 25th anniversary is a milestone wedding anniversary. After all, spending a quarter of a century in love with one person is to be celebrated. Silver is the metal most noted for this anniversary due to its radiance and brilliance. Alternatively, people use Tsavorite and Green Garnet gemstones in their gifts.