- 1 What should I do for 10 years of marriage?
- 2 What are traditional anniversary gifts?
- 3 Is a 10 year wedding anniversary a big deal?
- 4 What are the five stages of marriage?
- 5 How do you celebrate your 10 year anniversary at home?
- 6 What year anniversary is diamond?
- 7 What is the flower for 10th wedding anniversary?
- 8 How do companies celebrate 10th anniversary?
What should I do for 10 years of marriage?
If you decide to celebrate the occasion with a party, send out wedding anniversary invitations that capture your favorite photos and personality as a couple.
- Take a Vacation.
- Take a Day-cation.
- Host a Dinner or Cocktail Party.
- Go on a Road Trip.
- Go on a Picnic.
- Take a Boat Ride.
- Head to a Concert.
What are traditional anniversary gifts?
Anniversary Gifts By Year
- 1st Anniversary: Paper.
- 2nd Anniversary: Cotton.
- 3rd Anniversary: Leather.
- 4th Anniversary: Fruit or Flowers.
- 5th Anniversary: Wood.
- 6th Anniversary: Candy or Iron.
- 7th Anniversary: Wool or Copper.
- 8th Anniversary: Pottery or Bronze.
Is a 10 year wedding anniversary a big deal?
The tenth year of marriage celebration is the first of the major milestone anniversaries. As you celebrate this special 10th wedding anniversary, think about the durability of your commitment to one another for a full decade.
What are the five stages of marriage?
The 5 Stages are:
- Stage 1: Falling In Love.
- Stage 2: Becoming a Couple and Building a Life Together.
- Stage 3: Disillusionment.
- Stage 4: Creating Real, Lasting Love.
- Stage 5: Using the Power of Two to Change the World.
How do you celebrate your 10 year anniversary at home?
20 Brilliant Ideas to Celebrate an Anniversary at Home
- Order Takeout. If there’s ever an occasion not to cook, it’s on an anniversary!
- Get All Dressed Up.
- Have a Movie Night.
- Cook a Meal Together.
- Recreate the First Date.
- Share Favorite Wedding Memories.
- Go Camping at Home.
- Go on a Picnic in the Backyard.
What year anniversary is diamond?
Traditional anniversary gifts include: 1st – Paper, 5th – Wood, 10th – Tin, 15th – Crystal, 20th – China, 25th – Silver, 40th – Ruby, 50th – Gold, 60th and 75th – Diamond.
What is the flower for 10th wedding anniversary?
10th anniversary – Daffodil The 10th wedding anniversary is a huge milestone that should definitely be celebrated in style! Daffodils are an extraordinary flower that represents the first decade of marriage.
How do companies celebrate 10th anniversary?
Plan a 10th anniversary themed party and invite your top customers, vendors, suppliers and business associates. Serve food and beverages, and let people know you’ll be giving away 10 of your company’s products or services during the party to encourage people to attend.