- 1 Is 20 years a special anniversary?
- 2 Where should I go for my 20th anniversary?
- 3 How do you celebrate your 20th anniversary?
- 4 What do I get my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary?
- 5 What is 17 years married called?
- 6 What are the traditional wedding anniversary gifts by year?
- 7 What is 51 years of marriage called?
Is 20 years a special anniversary?
The traditional 20th wedding anniversary gift is china, which is a beautiful representation of the delicate balance you’ve mastered in your relationship after 20 years together. There are actually lots of cool and unique china-themed presents out there (that go way beyond dinnerware).
Where should I go for my 20th anniversary?
Best Anniversary Trip in the US | 20 Romantic Destinations
- Soak up the Sun on the Beaches of Maui.
- Charter a Yacht in South Florida.
- Get Lost Together in New Orleans.
- Find Romance on your Anniversary At Disney.
- Explore Nature near Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Discover Big Bend National Park, TX.
- Enjoy Scenic Views in Big Sur, CA.
How do you celebrate your 20th anniversary?
How to Celebrate a 20th Anniversary
- Plan a trip for your anniversary celebration.
- Plan around a Chinese theme.
- Give a modern 20th anniversary gift.
- Give your spouse some flowers.
- Surprise him or her with an emerald.
- Plan a dinner for two at home.
- Go to a concert or movie.
- Celebrate your love for one another.
What do I get my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary?
The Best 20th Anniversary Gifts
- Platinum print. It’s been 20 years of wedding bliss, so you might say their love’s gone platinum!
- Elegant earrings.
- Commemorative ornament.
- Pretty ring dish.
- Vintage emeralds.
- Modern art.
- Romantic and fun.
- Green vase.
What is 17 years married called?
17th Wedding Anniversary – Furniture There’s no traditional gift for 17 years of marriage, but the modern version is furniture.
What are the traditional wedding anniversary gifts by year?
Anniversary Gifts By Year
- 1st Anniversary: Paper.
- 2nd Anniversary: Cotton.
- 3rd Anniversary: Leather.
- 4th Anniversary: Fruit or Flowers.
- 5th Anniversary: Wood.
- 6th Anniversary: Candy or Iron.
- 7th Anniversary: Wool or Copper.
- 8th Anniversary: Pottery or Bronze.
What is 51 years of marriage called?
The traditional 51st wedding anniversary gemstone is blue sapphire.