- 1 How do you say happy anniversary in German?
- 2 How do you say Happy wedding anniversary in other words?
- 3 How do you wish marriage anniversary to both?
- 4 How do you congratulate a wedding in German?
- 5 How do you wish someone well in German?
- 6 How do you wish someone a happy anniversary in Japanese?
- 7 What are some anniversary quotes?
- 8 How do you bless a wedding anniversary?
- 9 What do you say on your anniversary?
- 10 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 11 How do you write an anniversary in short?
- 12 How can I wish my parents on their wedding anniversary?
- 13 How do you greet in German?
- 14 How do you say congratulations in Japanese?
How do you say happy anniversary in German?
German translation: Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Hochzeitstag! German translation: Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Hochzeitstag! The expression generally used to wish a couple on their wedding anniversary. Alles Gute zum Hochzeitstag!
How do you say Happy wedding anniversary in other words?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
How do you wish marriage anniversary to both?
Happy Anniversary To You Both!
- Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful couple.
- Best wishes on your anniversary!
- May you two lovebirds enjoy each other’s company today and always.
- Happy Wedding Anniversary!
- Warmest wishes to a lovely couple on your wedding anniversary.
How do you congratulate a wedding in German?
Glückwünsche zu deiner Hochzeit. Congratulations on your wedding.
How do you wish someone well in German?
- Ich halte/drücke (dir) die Daumen. – I’ll cross my fingers (for you).
- Hals- und Beinbruch! – Good luck!
- (Ich wünsche) guten Appetit/gesegnete Mahlzeit.
- Prost!/ Auf Ihr Wohl!/ Zum Wohl!
- Ich wünsche Ihnen gute Reise!/ Gute Reise!
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
How do you wish someone a happy anniversary in Japanese?
kinen bi, omedetou.
What are some anniversary quotes?
Short and Sweet Anniversary Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.”
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
How do you bless a wedding anniversary?
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
What do you say on your anniversary?
Sweet Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary to my better-in-every-way half.
- I love doing life with you.
- Like the smiles in our selfies, you light up my life.
- From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you.
- The good things in life are better with you.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you write an anniversary in short?
There is one abbreviation for anniversary: anniv. If you want to make this plural, remember to add on an “es”.
How can I wish my parents on their wedding anniversary?
Anniversary Wishes For Parents
- “Happy Anniversary to the parents that inspire me every day.
- “Wishing you both continued love and happiness for many years to come.
- “Best wishes today and all the days to come.
How do you greet in German?
“Guten Tag” (Good day) or “Hallo” (Hello) are the most common verbal greetings used in Germany. In the South, some people may say “Grüß Gott” (literally translating as ‘Greet God’). In formal situations, one should address another person with their title and last name, “Herr” (Mr.) for men and “Frau” (Mrs.)
How do you say congratulations in Japanese?
The Japanese word for congratulations is おめでとう (omedetō). In formal situations, you should say おめでとうございます (omedetō gozaimasu).