What is the symbol for 30 years of marriage?
Traditional: Pearl It’s tradition to pair each year of marriage with a material or gemstone, and the 30th anniversary is represented by pearl. Pearls symbolize beauty from within and the kind of special bond that drives a 30-year relationship.
What do you buy your wife for 30th wedding anniversary?
What is the Traditional 30th Wedding Anniversary Gift?
- Modern 30th Anniversary Gift.
- Symbolic Flower: Lily.
- Symbolic Gemstone: Diamond.
- 1) Pearl Necklace.
- 2) Pearl Bracelet.
- 3) Pearl Earrings.
- 4) Pearl Ring.
- 5) Watch with Mother of Pearl.
How do you celebrate a 30th wedding anniversary?
30th Anniversary Celebration Ideas
- Assemble a personalized photo book to showcase highlights from the last three decades.
- Throw a surprise party for the happy couple and include a theme that resonates with the couple.