- 1 How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
- 2 What do you say to a couple on their wedding anniversary?
- 3 How do you wish a beautiful couple?
- 4 What is Happy anniversary both of you?
- 5 How do you say happy anniversary to a beautiful couple?
- 6 What are some anniversary quotes?
- 7 How do you write happy anniversary in short form?
- 8 How do you bless a wedding anniversary?
- 9 Do you say congrats on an anniversary?
- 10 What do you say to a happy couple?
- 11 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 12 How do you write a short congratulations message?
- 13 Which is correct to you both or to both of you?
How do you wish Happy anniversary to both?
Happy Anniversary To You Both!
- Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful couple.
- Best wishes on your anniversary!
- May you two lovebirds enjoy each other’s company today and always.
- Happy Wedding Anniversary!
- Warmest wishes to a lovely couple on your wedding anniversary.
What do you say to a couple on their wedding anniversary?
Anniversary Messages For A Couple
- Congratulations on another year spent together.
- Cheers to two imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together.
- You two weirdos are perfect for each other.
- Sending love to our favorite couple on their anniversary!
- Wishing you an anniversary as special as the love you two share.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What is Happy anniversary both of you?
Happy Anniversary. Wishing u cheers and much happiness as you celebrate another year of your wonderful journey together. Happy Wedding Anniversary to both of u! May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with time.
How do you say happy anniversary to a beautiful couple?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
What are some anniversary quotes?
Short and Sweet Anniversary Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.”
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
How do you write happy anniversary in short form?
There is one abbreviation for anniversary: anniv. If you want to make this plural, remember to add on an “es”.
How do you bless a wedding anniversary?
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
Do you say congrats on an anniversary?
Whether you are looking to offer a toast, share a special memory, or just say a simple ‘Congrats,’ you’ll want your anniversary wish to be heartfelt and reflect your relationship with the recipient(s).
What do you say to a happy couple?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Which is correct to you both or to both of you?
In English the expression “both of you” is equivalent to ” the two of you”. As such, in English, “the both” would actually be equivalent to “the the two” which is obviously incorrect. Americans have a tendency to use “the both of you” when they actually mean “both of you”.