What is a good 20-year anniversary gift?
The 20th anniversary traditional gift is china, and the modern 20-year anniversary gift is platinum. Check both boxes when you gift the happy couple this exquisite dinnerware set from Mikasa.
What do you do for your 20th anniversary?
How to Celebrate a 20th Anniversary
- Plan a trip for your anniversary celebration.
- Plan around a Chinese theme.
- Give a modern 20th anniversary gift.
- Give your spouse some flowers.
- Surprise him or her with an emerald.
- Plan a dinner for two at home.
- Go to a concert or movie.
- Celebrate your love for one another.
What are the traditional wedding anniversary gifts by year?
Anniversary Gifts By Year
- 1st Anniversary: Paper.
- 2nd Anniversary: Cotton.
- 3rd Anniversary: Leather.
- 4th Anniversary: Fruit or Flowers.
- 5th Anniversary: Wood.
- 6th Anniversary: Candy or Iron.
- 7th Anniversary: Wool or Copper.
- 8th Anniversary: Pottery or Bronze.
What is 17 years married called?
17th Wedding Anniversary – Furniture There’s no traditional gift for 17 years of marriage, but the modern version is furniture.
What do you get your spouse for 20th anniversary?
Modern: Platinum Each anniversary year also has a modern gift material. This time around, it’s platinum. Strong and enduring (just like a 20-year marriage), platinum offers some more unique gifting opportunities (think: shiny jewelry and elegant picture frames).
What are the anniversary colors?
The First 10 Years
- First anniversary: yellow or gold.
- Second anniversary: linen white or red.
- Third anniversary: jade green or white.
- Fourth anniversary: blue or green.
- Fifth anniversary: turquoise, blue or pink.
- Sixth anniversary: turquoise, purple or white.
- Seventh anniversary: yellow, onyx or off white.